Wednesday 4 May 2011

I've got mail! Ulta3

Thank you so much to the lovely Tania from Ulta3 for sending me this package :)
I posted my recent royal wedding mani using Ulta3 Midnight Fever on Ulta3's facebook page on Friday and Ulta3 left a comment asking me to send them my address so they could send me a gift. It was such a lovely surprise to find these three lovelies waiting patiently on my doorstep after a long day at Uni!
Unfortunately I already have Flashback Fuchsia.. great minds think alike! So I think it might find a home in one of the manicure packs I am putting together for my friends Big Morning Tea later this month.
Incidentally, Ulta3 are looking for name suggestions for their upcoming Spring/Summer collection on their facebook page! Click here to add your own. Oh, and did I mention that if your suggestion is picked, Ulta3 will send you their whole collection before it hits the shelves?! Cannot wait to get my hands on it! Need to get my act together now I have 7 unworn Ulta3's to show you :) Stay tuned for pictures of my new pretties!!

No comments: