Thursday 21 April 2011

China Glaze - Ruby Pumps

 This is my most used polish, and if you own it, it's easy to see why. Inspired by Dorothy's shoes in the 1939 adaptation of The Wizard of Oz, this lacquer hits the nail on the head! This mani lasted me a full week with minor chipping on the seventh day.
Ruby pumps tips with my latest craft project, if you'll ignore my shoddy needle work please :)work in progress.

Because i'm still learning, sadly I haven't nearly caught the real beauty of this little gem in my photos. But in full sun it really does sparkle like this!


If you google this shade i'm sure you'll find much better pictures! If you like this lacquer, it was originally released as part of the China Glaze Wizard of Ooh Ahz collection waaay before I got into polish, but it was re-released in 2009 so you may have some chance of still picking them up. 

So I thought i'd round off this post with this yummy chocolate pudding I made for my grandma's 80th last week. Mmmm...
Featured mani is 3 coats of Ruby Pumps with OPI Nail Envy as base coat and Revlon Colorstay Topcoat.
I purchased this polish from Crush Cosmetics for AU$11.95

No comments: