Friday 29 April 2011

Ulta3 Midnight Fever

Yes another royal mani, I just couldn't help myself with all the lovely royal blue dresses parading across the telly.
Initially I reached for my trusy navy shimmer OPI Yoga-ta Get This Blue!, but remembering that I hadn't used this one yet, decided to use it instead. The formula is really exceptional for a polish priced under $3, but I do prefer the OPI as it looks blue in most lights, while this one tends to look black indoors.
Please excuse my messy paint job, i'm currently dabbling in cleanup techniques.
With the cheapie tiara I found in the closet this morning

Showing off the shimmer..

So this is two coats of Midnight Fever which I bought from my local Blooms chemist for AU$2.25 along with Royal (purple creme), Pacific (turquoise shimmer) and Twilight (Chanel Paradoxal dupe), from Ulta3's Autumn 'Floral Fever' collection, all of which I will post about eventually.
In addition to some BYS nail stones that I picked up from Kmart for around AU$3 if I remember correctly, that come in packets of 25 pieces.

No comments: