Saturday 9 April 2011

Wicked Series-China Glaze Emerald Sparkle

Upon realising last night, that for the past few months my uni oriented life has been shockingly Wicked deprived, i've decided to do a series of Wicked inspired manicures. I also though that these might be useful to those lucky members of the community who are going to the Adelaide and Perth productions and would like a special colour to wear. So, my first colour is a green. Namely my quintessential green, China Glaze Emerald Sparkle. Before you say 'eeeewww, green on my nails?!' have a look at this picture.
Green sparkly awesomeness! Even if you don't like greens, who doesn't want a Christmas colour like THAT? I do apologise for the lack of close up images, but the camera I was using refused to take anything more zoomed in than these.
 Unfortunately the flash in this picture turned my skin orange, but I think it shows off the glitter.
When applying, the first coat will look a little bald and patchy but stay with it!! These pictures were 3 coats with OPI Original Nail Envy as the base coat and Revlon Colorstay Top Coat.
I purchased this polish from Crush Cosmetics for AU$11.95

No comments: