Thursday 7 April 2011

Not another nail blog!

Well not exactly. Yes i've recently taken up the habit of snapping pics of my latest manis and thought that my experience might help others in making their purchases.
But I will blog about my other interests on the odd occasion. So if you also like horse riding, clothes, Wicked the musical, make up, Harry Potter or other common interests that will become apparent later on, you might find something interesting on this page.
Anyway, hi i'm Julia! Uni student from Sydney that enjoys a bit of colour on her tips. So please don't expect regular posts because I will most likely be fitting them in between assignments :)

So this is a photo of me and my lovely boy Harley.
I hope you enjoy my blog :) Constructive criticism is very welcome!

No comments: